- Red Light Winter - by Adam Rapp
- The Normal Heart - by Larry Kramer
- Reality - by Lia Romeo
- Entertaining Mr. Sloan - by Joe Orton
- Kosher Lutherans - by William Missouri Downs
- Why Torture is Wrong and the People Who Love Them - by Christopher Durang
- The Sinker - by Jami Brandli
- 4th Annual GreenHouse New Play Festival
- Hot-Fashion 2009 Fundraiser
- Say You Love Satan - by Roberto Sarcasca
- Demons and Other Blunt Objects - by Dan Rubin
- 11 Hills of San Francisco- by Tim Lord
- 2nd Annual GreenHouse New Play Festival
- Fat Pig - by Neil LaBute
- The Probe - by Chuck Harper
- Daddy's Dyin' Whose Got the Will? - by Del Shores
- 1st Annual GreenHouse New Play Festival
- Skin in Flames - Guillem Clua, translated by D.J. Sanders
- The Last Days of Judas Iscariot - by Stephen Adly Guirgis
- I Love You, You're Perfect, Now Change - by Joe DiPietro
- Chesapeake - by Lee Blessing
- Adult Entertainment - by Elaine May
- Filumena - Eduardo DeFilippo
- Famous Monsters - by Margeau Steinau, Rachel Jackson, and B. Weller
- Valhalla - by Paul Rudnick
RED LIGHT WINTER by Adam Rapp
Directed by Eric Little
A tempestuous love triangle smolders between two college buddies and the red light woman they share for a night. Sex, lies, and decadence will change their lives forever.
RED LIGHT WINTER contains nudity & explicit sexual content.
For mature audiences only.
THE NORMAL HEART by Larry Kramer
Directed by Marty Stanberry
A ragtag group of men rage against politicians, doctors, and the press over the deadly medical tsunami now known as AIDS. Raw, scary, and powerful, this modern classic helped to usher in a new gay activism in spite of overwhelming odds.
REALITY by Lia Romeo
Directed by Annamaria Pileggi
What happens after the cameras stop rolling on TV's Looking for Love? It's amazingly funny how "happily ever after" can quickly turn into "Hell hath no fury..."